Saturday, October 12, 2013

Action Without Vision Must have been a Nightmare - Vision Without Action Reaches Daydream


Many of us go through life always thinking there needs to be more. More money, more experience, more security for my family and most importantly more freedom. I wanted more!

Having worked in golf clubs just about all the my life I was adopted to being around successful individuals who didn't work but as an alternative played golf. I in great ammounts pondered, How did they its possible to maintain this life? How did they its possible to afford that expensive bottle of Champagne? That not cheap watch? That brand new Mercedes?

Until one day whist speaking to one of those I was told to read Rich Dad, Poor Mother. A book that would change day-to-day lives. Forever. "The Rich are faulty for their money, their cash works for them" he was quoted saying. This was a difficult concept for me to grasp as I had always worked hard with the aspiration that one day it could pay off. The problem was we had worked so hard the particular life that I had still did not see what was continuing to fall around me. Catering is a not to mention paper negative industry to work in without having any reward. You work 70 reward hours a week and an easier time locating got a glimpse of any social life you would go out and spend all of us dollars in nice restaurants/ lavish holidays where your neighbors would wait on you certainly hand and foot. Some of us have like a drug, you felt good about your work momentarily because you were rewarding yourself on the other hand didn't realize the near future affect this would have that you know.

Within a month so that you may reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad I had sacked my boss, told my pregnant accomplice I loved her very much and refinanced our human race.

This was not some extent for pondering! This isn't really a time for tiny faint hearted! After the whole thing, this new found getting to know would stand me within good stead, wouldn't it?

I was already a whole fan of Anthony Robbins, Seemed I would "tap in order to my god given skills" at some point. I also knew we would have no inconvenience creating "my own magnificent obsession" next time i had the time. We had arrived also a devoted watcher on the Secret DVD. Although a little glorified I understood the message perfectly. I will be rich, I will be rich, I will be rich - yikes, another council taxation!

At this time I was ready change. I had been waiting for this waste time, this message. A message which probably would not lead me to financial freedom and it all I had got useful to dreaming about, but never realized were the reach. A sign that i could do it inside the words of Art Williams All of us did it. It was my responsibility to improve myself and felt it my responsibility so that you others. To spread the wealth overseas more evenly.

A book which have influenced many so people worldwide made me part of a retain club of entrepreneurial most of the people, the people who would sooner or later become my new contacts.

I got my rear in to gear, QUICKLY. It was clear me and my peers that whatever I did in doing my professional life I had in this position where I talk to like minded people. I read, I attended seminars, I appeared, I spoke to important people, I educated other people in finance, hell I BELIEVE even put adverts throughout the world local papers for a completely independent, driven people and befriended them that helped me to better understand how their mind ticks and then determine if we could be of benefit in concert.

This was no time for analysis paralysis!

It was time to "take action" Outside realized that although the publication had sown many seeds i believe it actually hadn't recounted how to implement these things. Surely then, The Loa would take over and all sorts of life's little jigsaw hindrances would fall together? Sometimes. Life presents many ruptures, the difference between the miscroscopic rich and poor would certainly rich take those views.

Perhaps the hardest thing somebody who is trapped good rat race is to understand an opportunity. Something which can't be read, cannot be taught and should not be predicted. People have already been educated to work hard and save their cash throughout history. The education system teaches people that what's right to do is to be able to good job and do your best, pay your taxes and save your money. Anything else is treated as a risk.

This intrigued me immensely and i felt obliged to help we by presenting them opportunities to generate a change, to invest throughout their future and to invest their confidence within me to make their money take their time for them.

So I decided to move over to the left side of the cash-flow quadrant to move over to the correct side. What this means plainly is I encourage everyday employees to invest in theirs and their families future. From an investment position, we live in a time of unprecedented opportunity - one problem is, most of us do not realize it. We are pre-programmed to work life's luxuries are for people ambient of town, we don't deserve them. Or will we??

.

No comments:

Post a Comment