Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Pursuit of a Virginia Driver's Instrument


A few considerably longer ago, I received my Virginia Driver's license. It took me 24 months, 3 months, required MULTIPLE visits, 46 hours of my own time and SURGERY to do this. It was ridiculous because I when I went to the Virginia DMV, I held a eventual Florida Driver License and have never had a ticket or charged accident during my LIFE. I can understand just how people go postal and kill everyone in the office after the experience I had to explain to get my DL your Virginia.

In Florida, you walk in and gives them your out of state license, they check the eyes, charge you $15 approximately and you leave with some FL license in about a half an hour. I foolishly assumed that perhaps it is the same in Va, alas this was false. I went the newbie because my FL license concerned to expire and I thought it may be a simple matter for any Virginia license. I looked very wrong. After 3 voyages, I renewed my LIQ DL online with credit cards and had it sent to my VA home as I continued to explain the INCREDIBLE red tape required to secure a license in Virginia. Directly into my first visit, Could not have the documents I'd. My FL DL is not enough to get me authorized by the ASSHOLES running the DMV in Virginia, as Needed proof of residency. Directly into my second visit, I brought along evidence of residency, but then was told we have needed proof of citizenship. I left and wrote to your Florida for a copy of my birth certificate. When I got that, I went back for the VA DMV for the last TIME with my record of births, deed to my FREDERICKSBURG VA house and my Georgia DL. I was then informed which i needed my social security card that i hadn't seen since IT'S MY JOB TO memorized the number because your Virginia wouldn't accept the record that the condition of Florida DMV had for my ssn. I went to only those social security office show up duplicate and was told that i couldn't get a be successful SS card because my record of births was NOT proof of identity although I never changed the number when I got married the actual birth certificate was too little to prove who I will be. I then had to create off for my marriage certificates for just about social security card which took a little while but I did do my social security phone card.

Armed with my claims, I returned to the Virginia DMV via the FOURTH time and was thwarted because I missed way of life cut-off time by 3 minutes to acquire processed before closing time of the year. At this point I mentioned to myself, "SCREW THIS" and decided which i would simply keep using my Florida driver's license through out my life and for two main years I continued to push in Virginia without bothering to obtain a VA license. Unfortunately I had to use a VA DL because almost all my work, so I gathered up my documents and went back to the DMV for the FIFTH wasted time proceeded to fail the purpose test since in the both years since I had first attempted to getting a VA DL, the cataract in their right eye had progressed to the point that I couldn't pass the eye exam!!! I had doing this, recovered beautifully and sent back yesterday FOR THE SIXTH Time and actually RECEIVED a VA DL. I nearly given out when they actually lend it to me!!

My police officer partner tells me that the majority of the people she's stops for traffic violations does not have a valid license--and Really don't blame them one small bit!! If I had to obtain all over again, I would move back to Florida before I would ever have the incredible hassle of looking for VA license again. My license is enthusiastic until my birthday in 2013 and i'm sure that We should address start two years in advance attached to renew it before this mineral expires. No wonder of those that have go postal and killer everyone!! It was easier to locate and renew my disguised . firearm carry permit than it was to use a driver's license--UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Now the Communist Commonwealth of Virginia has passed a new law installing civil penalties to traffic fines where just convicted of a traffic offense, they charge you of at least $250 a year for THREE YEARS the shape fine! This is in a literal sense applicable to Virginia dwellers, so if you have an outside the state license, you don't must pay the civil penalty. I host an Illinois Driver's Help. It took me 15 minutes and $10 to pass the eye test along with obtain the license. I'm never going back to Virginia!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment